The Man Utd News Forum Join here!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

less than six hours to go until the restart of the premiership

Well guys a big thanks to everyone who is in the fantasy football league. There are 26 of us so far. If you still want to join you have a little under six hours to get in! It is free and there will be a prize for first place! To join simply Click here and join. Setup your team and then go to private leagues and add the pin 12095. That simple.
Looking forward to today I hope Liverpool drop points to Everton. I could see them sneeking a win at home! I think Chelsea have got their game wrapped up if I'm honest as have Arsenal. I also predict a Newcastle win against Fulham and a draw between Pompey and Wigan. Blackburn may get a draw, although they should really win. I welcome your predictions for this afternoon.

No comments: