The Man Utd News Forum Join here!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Rossi moves To Villarreal

Manchester United have agreed a reported £6.7 million deal for Guiseppe Rossi to Villarreal. For me it is a sad day, but an inevitable one. Rossi is an exceptional player and I have no doubt that he will shine in Spain. I would like to thank Rossi for his services at the club and wish him all the best for the future. £6.7 million is a bargain!!

It seems that the Tevez saga is rumbling on, with a court date set for the 22nd August. We sure do know how to pick them. I am opeful that the matter can be settled out of court and he will be donning the red shirt for the first game of the season, here's to hoping!

Thanks to everyone who has signed up to the fantasy football league, we currently have 22 teams, but there is still time to enter.
To enter simply click here and signup. Then goto join a league and enter the following code 349621-72423

It's free and a lot of fun, but be warned…. I think that I have got the ultimate team this year, FCTKK beware, I'm gonna take a lot of beating lol.

It's not long until the season starts now, I'm getting excited about this one. There are so many teams with a lot of potential this time around. I really fancy Newcastle and Tottenham to challenge the top four and make this a really exciting encounter. Of course we know there will only be one winner in the end… Glory Glory Man Utd

5 comments:

Andy F said...

There is an article on manutd.com that says we will have the option to buy Rossi back if we wish to (obviously at an inflated price).

I don't know how Fergie could have handled a young star wanting to leave any better.

ephol said...

man utd have sign 9 year old kid from brisbane, to join their academy.... very skillfull kid... can watch at YouTube and his name is Rhain Davis... maybe can called next rooney or next C. ronaldo...

Oliver said...

Great blog you got here, visit my blog and tell me wot u think, im just a beginner so hope you like it, maybe we could become afflies...nyway hope we win 2morow against chelski... United till i die. http://utdtillidie.blogspot.com

vegimiiiii said...

look rossi is good player but we dont need him because we have tevez,rooney,saha,ole gunnar... and tevez arrival so ..

Anonymous said...

Hy my name is Ana and I come from Croatia...I am a BIG United fan. I am a little bit jealous of you...you now...Old Trafford and Manchester! I live in Sibenik, it is a small town(40 000 people) in Croatia and we have a football club(Sibenik). I am a Sibenik fan too! You have a great blog. I read you every day/week! You can visit me at http://reddevil1878.blog.hr! (or send me an e-mail: manutd1878@net.hr). You will not understand a lot because it is in Croatian but you can leave me a comment... Now I must go to a match: Sibenik-Slaven Belupo! By-by

P.S. We love United