The Man Utd News Forum Join here!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

MAnchester United V Reading preview and all the best Man United videos

Tonight sees us take on Reading in the FA cup, a game that will surely be more difficult than we expect. We have been fortunate in our last 2 games, winning when we perhaps should have lost. Tonight we must get back to our confident winning ways with Liverpool coming up at the weekend.

I’m not going to write too much this morning, I think that Ferguson will field a weakened side with a few stars on the bench should he need them. I think Park and Fletcher will play as well as Heinze. I would also like to see Saha start as we need him in form for when Larrson leaves. Join the Reading games discussion thread here

I thought that today I would show you some videos that I have found, some you may have seen before and other people in the forum have found. Thanks to everyone for all your help. United you are the greatest team in the world and we love you! Let's start with the best, still brings a tear to my eye!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where are you agent?