The Man Utd News Forum Join here!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Man Utd V Portsmouth match preview and Nevilles tribute to Ferguson

Gary Neville has said that Ferguson can go on for another 5-10 years. The United Skipper has lavished praise on the Scot, suggesting he is the greatest manager ever at United. Whatever your opinion on this issue, no-one can deny that Ferguson is one of the most successful managers of the modern game. His consistency is one thing that makes him stand out from the rest.

Ferguson will celebrate 20 years in charge of United on Monday. So much has changed since he first took charge of our illustrious club. When Ferguson took over we were nowhere near championship winning material. Slowly but surely he built a team that could challenge for top honours, a feat he was to repeat 3 times subsequently. I don’t want to say too much about Ferguson today as I will be doing a more detailed piece on him for Monday’s post.

Saturday sees us take on Portsmouth. I am still unsure about the injury situation. We know that Solskjaer is definitely out, but as for Giggs and Saha, I’m Unsure.

Hauz from the forum thinks it will be:
van der sar
neville(oshea) ferdinand monster heinze
fletcher ( if giggs is out ) carrick scholes ronaldo ( giggs if he is in )
rooney saha(ole)

Whilst Insane Logic thinks it will be:
VDS

Brown Rio Monster Evra

Fletcher Carrick Scholes Ronaldo

Rooney Saha

Heinze and O'Shea to be brought on later.

Man Utd 3 - 0 Portsmouth

Rooney
Saha
Ronaldo

What are your thoughts? For me I can see a 2-0 win to us, with Rooney grabbing one and Fletcher grabbing the other. Don’t ask me why I just get that feeling.
Finally thanks to Insane logic for posting this video in the forum.
Happy birthday Wayne!

2 comments:

Tittiee said...

I want to wish happy Birthday to Ronney too.

Wish united win on Portsmouth 3-0.
I belive both ronney and Ronaldo will score.

The other thing I want to says is I like the combination of Ronaldo and Ronney. They matched before. I didn't see any mach this season.

About Ferguson I wish he stay more Years in united. Without him , I can't see United.

Good luck for Manchester all time.

Agent said...

Soccer critics, email me at bewisebets@gmail.com
Thanks