The Man Utd News Forum Join here!

Friday, December 08, 2006

Man Utd V Man city Match Preview,Man Utd V Benfica Highlights

Good morning people, are we ready for Derby day? It seems that we are the luckiest fans in the world at the moment. We are getting great fixture after great fixture to satisfy our football hunger. Playing Man City will always hold a special place in my heart, mainly because they’re crap and we normally beat them so we spend the rest of the night ridiculing the less fortunate fans in Manchester. Having said that, our record has not been that great against them in recent years.

A win will take us 9 points clear of Chelsea if only for a couple of hours. What a great feeling that would be. Jose and his little boys in blue would have their work cut out, they would know that they must take to the pitch and nothing but a win would do. Chelsea have had it easy the past 2 years but now it’s time to see how well they can really do under pressure.

I remember Mourinho commenting on pressure after he lost to United last season. He mumbled some utter rubbish about feeding your starving children in Africa and how that was pressure, quite condescending under the circumstances I thought. Now he has some pressure in the premiership and it is from our very own red devils, a team that knows how to win trophies and I for one am excited about the prospect of this one going all the way.

Back to Saturday. I don’t expect the line-up to change that too much; after all who else can we bring in realistically. About the only place we have decent cover for is left-back; just as well that the only injury we suffered on Wednesday was Evra. Heinze is not a bad replacement in my opinion.

It seems to be all quiet on the transfer front at the moment. The papers aren’t saying much, but I’m sure they will in due course. I still think we need three quality signings in January if we are to carry on with our push for the title. I sometimes feel that we are walking a tightrope. If we lost Rooney or Ronaldo for a sustained period there could be trouble. Nani gets my vote as does kun aguero. He plays for Athletico Madrid and is Argentinean. He’s great on Fm2007 and it’s not oftwen wrong. I’ll try and dig some videos up on him.

Right that’s it from me, I’ve got to go and get my Nintendo Wii that comes out today, can’t wait!! Here are the goals from the game against Benfica. P.S If you find any decent Utd videos that you want me to post on the blog be sure to post a comment with the link or post in the forum. We all love watching United!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good work agent. We rili need to win city afta so lng n i believe its due d guys r playing rili well n hopefully chelsea will drop pts n be shaky. We rili need 2 get some players in Jan n i quite agree wiv u barca will be a good draw i n some mates argued n they felt barca r dangerous bt i disagree if we meet em i feel we'll wack em.