The Man Utd News Forum Join here!

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Welcome back!

Hi guys, sorry for the delay in posting. I hopej everyone (who celebrates it) had a good christmas and got all the presents they wanted? United have performed admirally in my absense, particularly Ronaldo... What a rich vein of form he is in!!!

As I am writing this I have just heard Jose's litle boys have dropped another 2 points and the full time whistle has gone at old trafford, wioth the score at 3-2. This means we go into the new year 6 points clear.

If you were to look at the position we were in 12 months ago, we were 11 points behind Chelsea with no real hope of bringing the title home. We now sit pretty 6 points clear at the top with our beloved team playing some of the greatest football we have seen for 3 or 4 years.

We have done the difficult bit and now we have the opportunity to strengthen in January, bring in a couple of key pleyers and really push on for the title. Call me premature but I think we have a real chance in all competitions this season, when you have players like Ronaldo, Rooney, Giggs and Scholes you can be forgiven for being premature.

Well guys I know it's a brief post, but I thought I would just chesck in and let you know I haven't given up on the blog. There will be lots more posting and commenting in the new year, until then have a great new year and look forward to chatting to you all on the blog and in the forum in 2007. Long live United!!!

P.S Happy 65th Birthday to Fergie! You are the greatest manager to have lived!

No comments: