The Man Utd News Forum Join here!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Glazer: United fans accept us

I found this article on the guardians website:

Read it here

I think the best point made by this article is.. do we really? For me the jury is still out on the Glazers, I still have concerns over the massive debt repayments that could cripple the club should we not gnerate the success that all United fans have come to expect.

On the other hand we get decisions quicker if we want to buy a player and I even read somewhere that in 5 years time we will actually be better off under Glazer due to the lack of a dividend that would have to be paid under the old PLC formation. Again it's a wait and see for me.

1 comment:

Agent said...

It's all about success in my opinion. The Glazers bought into a club controlled (rightly) by Fergie, he has immense power at the club and has an overwhelming say in what goes on, the Glazers just deal with the money. I read today that Utd are having trouble selling their season tickets and as a result there are some of the best seats in the house still available. I suspect they will go fairly quickly as the new season kicks off.