The Man Utd News Forum Join here!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Not much transfer news in the papers today.

There is not much Man Utd transfer gossip in the papers this morning to report on, if you spot any please comment and provide a link to it so other fans can have a look.

One thing I forgot to cover yesterday was the possibility of us signing Senna from Villereal. I don't really know much about this player apart from the fact that he's 30 years old. Maybe I'm ageist but I never really like the sound of signing players that are older. I think it seems to always represent poor value for money. Of course there are always exceptions. I think Viera would be a good buy, although I would have a hard time accepting him Old Trafford.

With Senna I don't really know all that much about him apart from the fact that he would be more expensive than Viera according to some reports. By now you all know who I want to see in the middle, and yes it's a pipe dream, but where would we be without dreams?

Bring in MAscherano!!!!

No comments: