The Man Utd News Forum Join here!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Other United Stories in the papers

Roo and Ron have previous- The sun
Roo wont let it rest - The sun
Rooney and Ronaldo make up but extra security is drafted in - The mirror
United agree £18.6 million for Carrick -The independent, good article

as always I welcome any comments you have on the above articles. As a side note, some of these articles will expire over time so if the links are broken please let me know and I will try and remove them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

18,6 m that's wrong, that's just wrong...

Agent said...

This is the problem with determining a players worth in monetry values. Would you say Rooney was worth £30 million? Some would say that's far too much, others would say it's a bargain. I think we will have a better idea by christmas.

Agent said...

Hi Chris, yet another great question. i will write on this as well as I have some very similar strong views on this. I hate the tabloids sometimes and i hope this blog provides a place for us to express our undistorted views