The Man Utd News Forum Join here!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

United news In the papers today 01/08/2006

I think the best format on a daily basis is for me to link to every story on Utd in the press. I'll try and categorise them but it might take too long, we'll see. The Carrick stories can be found in the post below.

Rooney plays in friendly against Macclesfield
The telegraph
The independent


Viera wants united move

The Times
the sun


Carrick move, missed this one

the miror

Rooney buries hatchet with Ronaldo

The Mirror
The Times

Ronaldo Safety fears

The mirror

The Sun

Ruud past his best
The sun

United in £12million Kuyt Bid

The indipendent

Phew. As always please comment on any of these stories. we want to hear real fans views.

3 comments:

Rich said...

Kuyt would be an interesting one, he's still young, haven't seen much of him but there is such a shortage of strikers at the moment we could certainly do worse.

Rich said...

Another thought, if Man Utd are looking at Senna from Villareal why not go in for Gravesen from Real instead? Already knows the Prem and was class for Everton?????? You thoughts?

Agent said...

I think Gravesen would be a good buy although he is certainly a stop gap to better things. To be honest I dont think Senna would be a good buy, we need a young energetic midfielder who is going to run box to bax winning the ball and neither seem to represent this. Having said that I don't know much about Senna! I haven't seen much of Kuyt either but I have heard the kid has massive potential. I hope we have more cash for reinforcements as we certainly need 1 more midfielder.