The Man Utd News Forum Join here!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Which stand/section of the stadium do people like?

Jeff posted this on the previous article and wanted to throw it open to you guys before I write an article. I will post my thoughts later this evening. Keep the comments coming. Thanks
Jeff Wrote....
"I'm interested in which stand/section of the stadium people like. Which is the best bit? I've never been at the top of the East or West stands and although it seems miles from the action - people have said it's good up there. Anyone got anything to add?"

5 comments:

Agent said...

Hi Chris. Thanks for bookmarking us. We are building up a good legion of veiwers now so getting sopme good comments. After dinner I will add my thoughts to the stadium question. I have sat in all ends on different occasions so can certainly give my round-up

Rich said...

Personally I prefer the west stand lower for the best atmosphere.

The top of the East and West stand is miles away from the action but still ok compared to the North Stand's third tier!

I've never been in the South Stand so can't comment on that.

I wonder what it'll be like in the quadrants..........

In Australia at the moment though so I'm not going to be going to any games this year! Though it does explain the odd time of my posts!

Might not be popping back in here for a while either due to the fact that I'm going to be living in a campervan from next week! But will definately bee keeping the site in mind for a news/gossip round up when looking for info. Cheers

Agent said...

The quadrants are ok, not great i was in one of them for the Sunderland game last season. You are far away from the action though.

Rich said...

In my opinion, because the 3rd tier of the North stand you are in the Gods ans too far from the action. Also when I've been in the North Stand (particularly the 3rd tier) there is a distinct lack of atmosphere.

Agent said...

In the North stand third tier it was like watching ants play. But in the east stand the atmosphere was great. However I was sitting with a bunch of Irish guys who were extremely "merry" and it made the experience all the more fun. I usually sit in the south stand lower, and that provides the best views, even if the singing is a little quiter.