The Man Utd News Forum Join here!

Friday, August 04, 2006

Does anyone play fantasy football here?

Just wondering if anyone plays fantasy football here? and if they do which one is the best to do? Furthermore would anyone be interested in setting up a blog league for this site? I think it would be pretty cool as we can post the results up on here as well as comment on our progress. Please comment if you sre interested. If there are enough people I will sort out some cool prize like FA cup final tickets or something (don't hold me to that at the moment though lol).

If you are interested either send me an email to bewisebets@gmail.com
or put your email address in the comments form, whichever is easiest and I will talk with you over email. Thanks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely fantasy.premierleague.com
Its free and easy to set up.

Agent said...

cool so would you guys be interested in a league for this blog? If so just say yes in the comments. Once we have enough I will set it up and we can register. I'll sort out a priz or two for the winner

Anonymous said...

I have just setup my own fantasy football site. Feel free to sign up and add a league. Started off as being a favour to save a mate some time but thought i would make a proper site out of it. Hope you like.