The Man Utd News Forum Join here!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

What do you want from a blog?

Thanks for your sugestions on what topics you want me to cover, please keep them coming in. Whatever is on your mind (man utd wise) let us know so we can discuss it.

I started this blog as an experiment, I wanted to see if I could get a decent following of like minded man utd fans together to discuss our team without all the usual rubbish that you find on some message boards and although this blog is still young I think we are well on the road to achieving that. So thank you everyone for your comments they are very much appreciated by me and the other readers. A good debate makes interesting reading and the more points of view the better in my opinion. Now onto the real question. What is it that you guys would like to see in a blog/ football site. What makes you want to visit and more importantly return? Some things that are important to me are:
Transfer rumours
Topical news discussions
Match analysis (with real fans views)
Easily navigable site
No spam

Please let me know what you would like to see on a football site, your feedback is really helpful. Many thanks

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about whether we should bring in a skriker or midfielder

Anonymous said...

Sorry what I mean by that is if we were to bring in only 1 more player which I believe will be the case which of these 2 areas is more important we strengthen.

Anonymous said...

You should set the clock on your blog so it shows the English time in which you posted something!!!!!

Agent said...

"You should set the clock on your blog so it shows the English time in which you posted something!!!!! "

Good point i'll get onto that now!

Agent said...

time issues should be fixed. Let me know if they are still wrong.